Breakthrough San Juan Capistrano students benefit directly from the generosity of those who support the program. Approximately 50 percent of Breakthrough SJC’s budget is supported by gifts and grants from individuals, businesses and foundations, while the remainder of the program’s operating expenses and salaries are supported by St. Margaret’s Episcopal School. As a result, every gift received in support of the program directly impacts each of our students and helps bring their dream of a college education closer to reality.
Your investment helps provide underserved middle school and high school students in our program with access to an excellent learning environment and opens the door for a better future for them and their families.
Make a Gift!
To make a gift, please visit our giving page. St. Margaret’s Episcopal School is the fiscal sponsor and qualified 501(c)3 non-profit organization, tax ID# 95-3408913. St. Margaret’s Episcopal School does not assess gift processing fees; 100 percent of each contribution directly supports Breakthrough’s work with students and teachers.
You can also mail your gift to Breakthrough San Juan Capistrano, Attn: Victor Cota, 31641 La Novia, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. For questions or more information, or to make in-kind gifts, please contact Victor Cota, Director of Breakthrough San Juan Capistrano, at firstname.lastname@example.org
All gifts to Breakthrough San Juan Capistrano are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult with your advisor regarding the deductibility of your gifts.
How your gift impacts Breakthrough students:
- $200 provides supplies for fun exploration classes such as observational drawing, soccer and friendship bracelet making.
- $300 sponsors Breakthrough SJC students events throughout the summer.
- $450 provides supplies and materials for Breakthrough SJC’s school year program, In-Session.
- $600 underwrites the cost of a field trip for all students.
- $1,000 covers the costs associated with training and supporting one teacher for an entire summer.
- $1,500 provides the entire funding needs for the College Bound Program for one year.
- $3,500 provides students with all their classroom supplies during the summer.
- $25,000 covers the program’s food expenses, daily breakfast, lunch and snacks for students and teachers.
We are deeply grateful to our loyal donors for their continued support and investment in the future of our students and our community.
Donate Program Supplies!
- School Supplies (pencils, lined paper, expo markers, Post-Its, flashcard)
- Art Supplies ( blue painter’s tape, tempera paint, colored butcher paper, construction paper)
- Stationary/ Packs of note cards
- Grocery cards or nonperishable snacks
- Small gifts (under $10) to raffle at student events, puzzles, games, books, cultural event tickets
Please contact Community Coordinator Jessica Dinh at email@example.com if you are interested in donating supplies to Breakthrougj SJC.
Thank you for believing in Breakthrough, and empowering and motivating our students through your generous support.