May 4, 2017: 4th Annual Family Night
- Our students and families are hosting a dinner to show our appreciation to all supporters of our program.
- When: Thursday, May 4, 2017 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Where: Boys and Girls Clubs of Capistrano Valley
- Please RSVP to Jessica Dinh at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 19, 2017: Mozart and Don Quixote
- The Pacific Symphony’s Heartstrings Program invites all Breakthrough SJC students and their families to attend an enriching evening with celebrated pianist Orli Shaham and cellist Timothy Landauer.
- When: Friday, May 19, 2017 7:30pm-10:30pm
- Where: Segerstrom Center for the Arts
Renée and Henry Segerstrom Concert Hall
615 Town Center Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(714) 556-2787 / (714) 556-ARTS
- Please RSVP to Jessica Dinh at email@example.com or (714) 467-5560 by Monday, May 15th.
May 23, 2017: Tartan Support Senior Celebration
- Celebrate the 11th graduating class of St. Margaret’s Tartan Support Seniors
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Where: Performing Arts Center Foyer at St. Margaret’s Episcopal School
- Dinner will be served
- Please RSVP to Jessica Dinh at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 467-5560 by Thursday, May 18th.
May 26, 2017: Student Leader Application Deadline
- Volunteer to be a student leader for one week during summer 2017 and receive 40 community service hours!
- The application deadline is Friday, May 26, 2017. Due to the large amount of applications, it is best to apply as early as possible.
- To access the online application, click here. Be sure to read all requirements before beginning your application.
- For more information, contact Carolina Pallares at email@example.com or (949) 661-0108 ext. 1350.